Now that Labor Day is behind us and September is in full swing, is it safe to pull out the fall décor?
The air is certainly starting to get crisp and I sense a pumpkin spice latte calling my name! (don’t judge me.)
I put together a few farmhouse home décor finds to help with some inspiration as you ready your house for the season of bonfires, cozy scarves, changing leaves, apple orchards and pumpkin patches. Best thing, it’s all on Amazon, so it’s super easy to shop for!
*UPDATE: The “Thankful” wooden sign is sold out, however, there is a similar “Gather” sign you can check out!
I’ve got my eye on that cotton stem wreath for sure. So what do you do while you’re waiting for these items to ship, and you can’t get that fall season itch off the brain? check out these–
6 easy, cheap ideas to add a touch of fall to your home:
- Add a mum to your front porch
- Fill a vase with acorns, tree branches, or pine cones
- Light a pumpkin scented candle
- Add a plaid throw blanket to a chair or the couch
- place pumpkins and gourds indoors and outdoors (white and light green ones keep the color scheme neutral!)
- Make a fall themed chalkboard- check out the sweet simple design I’m going to be doing this week below
Download the in all things give thanks PDF here.
I’ll increase the size and use this tutorial for my fall chalkboard. You can also just print it off on cardstock and add it to an 8X10″ frame!
Here’s a chalkboard version already done up for you if you’d rather save some time and effort!
Download the in all things give thanks chalkboard PDF here.
Happy fall decorating!